FOSSEY'S SIGN UP FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Competition: Randomly selected – Win a Fossey’s Gift Pack.
Promoter: Fossey’s Distillery Lygon ABN 14 651 078 223
209 Lygon street, Carlton VIC 3053.
Entry Restrictions: The competition is open to Australian residents only, who hold proof of residency and ID required for collection. The competition is open in all states to Australian. Entrants must be strictly 18 years of age and over. Employees of the Promoter, the Prize Supplier(s) and associated companies and their immediate families are ineligible.
Commences: 8:00am AEDT on Wednesday 30th November 2023.
Closes: 4:00pm AEDT on Wed 28th February 2024.
Maximum Number of Entries: One entry per person
How to enter:
During the Competition Period, entrants are required to:
- Scan the Competition link/ QR code, complete your name, email and phone number, post code, submit entry.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing to opt in to Fossey’s Distillery marketing database to receive reasonable updates on specials, news and events via email and or sms.
The Prize winner will receive the entire prize pack including the basket. Includes:
1 x Fossey’s 700ml Red Gum Rum Bottle
1 x Fossey’s 700ml Navel Strength Gin Bottle
1 x Fossey’s 700ml Butterscotch Whisky Liqueur
1 x Fossey’s 200ml Gin Toddy Bottle
1 x Fossey’s Gin Salt
1 x Fossey’s Gin Jam
1 x Fossey’s flight glass
1 x Fossey’s Chilli Gin Candle
1 x Fossey’s Fosseybobble pourer
1 x Fossey’s flask
Winner Selection & Notification:
Winner will be randomly selected and the prize winner will be notified via their contact details provided, by either email or phone after the competition closing time. The winner or a representative will be required to collect the prize in person from Fossey’s Distillery Lygon. The prize will not be posted, or may be negotiated at the winners postage cost.
If the winner cannot be contacted after 2 days, the Promoter or it’s nominated agent will then select another winner from all valid entries.The original winner will forfeit their prize. Second chance winners will be notified via email or phone.
Conditions of use of the Prize :
- By uploading publishing, transmitting or making available any data, user content or other material to Fossey’s Distillery, including but not limited to sharing social media posts using specific hashtags (#) in line with a campaign we might be running at the time, you grant Fossey’s Distillery and its affiliates, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, right to use, communicate, reproduce, modify adapt, publish any such content, including but not limited to text, images, videos, graphics, audio, and photographs without attribution.
- Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Information relating to the Competition and the above Schedule form part of the terms and conditions for the Competition. The Promoter may vary these terms and conditions
from time to time at its sole discretion, subject to the approval of the relevant state authorities.
- Eligibility to enter the Competition is subject to the Entry Restrictions above.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must complete the process outlined in the How to enter Entry Details during the Competition Period. Any entry received outside of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants may enter the Competition only once.
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity, proof of Australian residency status at the nominated Prize delivery address and proof of entry validity, in order to claim a Prize. Acceptance of proof of eligibility is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that an entrant cannot provide proof, their entry may be deemed invalid.
- All valid entries are automatically entered into the Winner Selection process, which will take place at the times and dates set out in the Schedule.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification details.
- All Prizes are as depicted or described and, unless otherwise specified, are not transferable or exchangeable for other items. The Promoter is not responsible for any additional costs associated with use of the Prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damages, or injury incurred to enter the Competition or in connection with taking up the Prizes.
- Once Prizes have left the Prize Supplier’s premises, no responsibility is taken for Prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize and the Prize Supplier’s requirements.
- Winners are responsible for all costs not expressly listed as being included in the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the Promoter’s opinion, includes objectionable content.
- The Promoter takes no liability for any tax issues which may arise from accepting a Prize in this Competition. Consult an independent tax adviser if this is a concern.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal or permanent injury or loss of life; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition.
- Neither the Promoter nor the Prize Supplier or their associated companies is responsible, to the extent permitted by law, for acts of god, acts of terrorism or war (declared or undeclared), state of emergency or disaster, or other events beyond the Promoter and the Prize Supplier’s control which prevent the Competition from running as planned or prevent awarding or acceptance of the Prize in accordance with the Prize description. If such acts or events occur, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition or suspend or modify a Prize, subject to state regulations.
- The Promoter and the Prize Supplier/s assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alterations of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including, but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administrative security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to take any action that may be available to the fullest extent permitted by law, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. Subject to state regulations.
- All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
- Entrants consent to their full names, and/or their entries being used in all media by the Promoter. Entrants acknowledge and agree they may be required to participate in promotional activities while taking up the Prize.
- The Promoter may use entrants’ names and details for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. The Promoter may also be required to disclose your personal information to its contractors, agents, co-promoter and to state and territory gaming departments to assist in conducting the Competition.
- All details of the entrants (including personal information) will be collected, used, preserved and disclosed in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles
- Any entrant found to be using multiple accounts to enter the Competition may be disqualified at Fossey’s Distillery sole discretion.